Wednesday, June 17, 2009

When Barbies Go Bad: A Pictorial

I woke to quite the sight this morning. I've always suspected something lurking beneath that plastic, polished facade of hers. And now I know. Barbie has a dark side.


Just ask my playroom. Apparently, Barbie and her Posse got into some mischief last night.






Where's that innocent smile? Those perky, bright eyes? That immaculate posture? The Barbies that met me this morning don't look too coherent and are, don'tcha think, a bit disshevelled?












There's a possibility, just a tiny one, that Barbie and her minxy friends might have been inbibing in spirits and puffing on the giggle weed, because rampant snacking was necessary.




Those watery tarts!! That's the last time I'm letting them out past curfew. I'm wise to them now.

8 comments:

  1. Those Barbies!! You are wise to watch them -- those plastic boobs are nothin' but trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee!

    Once my friend had a themey Halloween party and people dressed up like different "new" Barbies, like Heroin Barbie and Psycho Barbie. It was hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could respond to this with photographs. The Barbies at my house are always up to something. And it usually involves velcro and Kens. The Kens just can't be trusted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have no Barbies at our house but I've heard they are crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my daughter's Barbies recently lost a head, and we realized that "Headless Barbie" would be a great name for a punk band.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well..it coulda been worse...they're all still clothed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Frantic and Blonde...speaking of a good name for a band, wouldn't that be awesome?

    And yes, it's true that the Barbies were clothed, which actually is a rarity at our house. No wonder one of Miss M's first words was "Boobies!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chick with the purple skirt and crazy hair looks like she is heading for a really bag hangover...

    ReplyDelete