Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Guess I'm Kreative AND Craptacular!


Thanks to Eat, Bitch & Whine for awarding me a Kreative Blogger Award! It was very nice of her, since it's obvious from the last post that I'm thinking I suck.

Now it's my turn to name my Kreative Blogger awarded buddies, and share the wealth!

So here's the rules:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

Here are my awesome Kreativ Bloggers! You guys make me smile, laugh and sometimes cry!

1. evil chef mom

2. parenting by dummies

3. Phoo-d

4. the world according to me

5. bad mommy moments

6. Inktopia

7 .family of foodies

Seven fast facts about me:

1. My high school nickname was Pyro. (don't ask)
2. I secretly wish I could be rid of Skipper the guppy, but he will not die.
3. My comfort food is pho (Vietnamese noodle soup).
4. My first job was pumping gas at my dad's service station.
5. My right eyelid twitches all the time and it makes me barmy.
6. I have a fondness for Australian expressions like barmy, tosser and dag.
7. I am an enabler.

Have a great day, everyone. I'm off to learn to shoot a camera.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I love it when people say I'm awesome:) And, my eyelid twitches too, and it makes me sweat because I get nervous that other people can see it and think I'm high on speed or something. Off to check out some of the others on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! That is so nice of you. I hate to say it...but eyelid twitch means you need more sleep. Yep. Lots of sleep will fix it though that may be hard to do for the next 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award!! I get all happy and stuff when people tell me I'm Kreativ :)

    I'd elaborate further but I'm still laughing inside my head at the visual of the ass that ate India... It really doesn't take much to get me going....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoo-D and Parenting: yeppers...stress+little sleep=that freaking annoying eye twitch! ARG! Too funny that Parenting is worried that people will think she's a tweaker...I'm worried people think I have Parkinson's!

    Kathy B: The Ass that Ate India is a rather frightening visual. Hope you don't have nightmares. I do, often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray you posted the graphic! You don't suck and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send Skipper my way, I'll take care of things for you. I'm an expert. Just ask all of our fish. Of course, you'd have to stick your head down the toilet...

    Thanks so much for the award, TKW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Pea, you are so nice! Thank you so much for the award...I'm a little teary. (See, you make me smile, laugh, and cry, too!) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi- thanks heaps for the award, I was/am stoked!
    Now I just need to get my ass over to the States again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ink, loved your response. I agree, rules suck.

    ck, skipper comin' your way.

    ReplyDelete