Monday, October 26, 2009

Not All People are Assholes: 4

And last but not least, some of my favorite people, girls who make me laugh like crazy!

Jen and Sarah who are not only sisters, but they like each other!
Whispering Writer for some of the craziest marital conversations ever.
Leslie for her self-depracating sense of humor.
Binge for her sparkly personality
Rebecca because I just recently found her blog but feel like I know her already.
The Diva because Canadian Divas are always amusing!

And there you have it!! 4 days of people who are NOT assholes! Amazing!

Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments box below if you know someone AWESOME and want to share with me!

4 comments:

  1. These are great...no wonder I don't have time to read books anymore...too busy checking out all of these wonderful non-assholes! ;0

    P.S. I wanna come back to Colorado!! Waaaa haaaa....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh if you only knew me in person. my husband likes to walk around singing "assholio." wait, i think he's referring to himself because - let me check here... - yup, i'm a fairy princess goddess woman. right right sure. and my children kiss my feet before bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only just read this post - have been a bit MIA recently (new job, comp crash, blah). But thanks so, so much for the love! Your writing always leaves me cracking up and brightens my day, glad I can return the favor! xo

    ReplyDelete